Achieve Debt Relief and Protect Your Business Assets
Business assets can be protected when an individual business owner files bankruptcy. If you have personal obligations on debts incurred for your business, Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may be the solution you need to protect yourself against creditors and to save your business. I am Allen R. Schwartz, Attorney at Law, a dedicated Fort Collins, Colorado, bankruptcy lawyer committed to helping individual and business clients achieve debt relief.
Minimize Personal Debt and Business Debt Consolidation
In this economy, millions of business owners are forced to evaluate their assets, debts and income to determine if continuing operations is still lucrative. If you are a business owner overwhelmed by debt, remember that you do have rights and options. As your Fort Collins small business bankruptcy lawyer, I will take the time to assess your options and help you make the best decisions in securing your business and personal financial future.
- Chapter 7 allows you to eliminate your unsecured debts, including rising credit card debt and medical bills.
- Chapter 13 is a debt reorganization program available to individuals seeking to organize and minimize business debt as well as consumer debt, paying off creditors over time.
- You can file bankruptcy and continue operating your business, without looming debt and mounting fees.
You Can Achieve Relief and Keep Your Business
Many business owners do not realize that they can file bankruptcy while continuing business operations. Personal liability, tax consequences and different debt relief options can impact your rights, so it is important to work with an experienced attorney who can successfully protect your interests. As your attorney, I will provide the counsel you need, answering your questions, addressing your concerns and helping you successfully pursue your business operation.
For an initial consultation and to learn more about your rights, please call 970 493 0456 or contact me by e-mail. I am happy to take the time to review your rights and the legal options available to you. With my experience as Northern Colorado attorney, I am prepared to handle all aspects of your case.
- 215 W. Oak Street, Suite 600 Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Office Phone Number : 970 493 0456
- Office Fax Number : 970 224 1199
- Email : email@example.com